Selling a property? Would you like a FREE valuation? Read more

Hillcrest, Cullompton. Devon. EX15 1FY.

£88,000 40% SHARE Leasehold

A good sized 2 bedroom mid terraced house offer on a shared equity basis with the current owners 40% being offered for sale in conjunction with the ‘Willow Tree Housing Association’ who own the remaining 60%. In excellent order with decent sized rooms, allocated parking right outside the front door and easily manageable gardens the property also benefits from gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. Located on the edge of town with local buses at the end of the cul de sac it is well positioned and an ideal first step onto the property ladder.


GROUND FLOOR

Entrance hall with radiator, under stairs cupboard, tel point, coved ceiling, laminate flooring & stairs to the first floor

Cloakroom with W.C, wash basin, radiator & laminate flooring

Kitchen (12'6 x 7'3) with a good  range of wall & base units & drawers with worktops & a stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for cooker & for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator & part tiled walls

Lounge/ diner (16' max x 14'6) ‘L’ shapedwith radiator, TV point, coved ceiling & French doors to the garden.

FIRST FLOOR

Landing with access to loft

Bedroom 1 (14'6 x 11'9) with large double wardrobe, over stairs linen cupboard, TV point, radiator

Bedroom 2 (14'6 x 9') with radiator

Bathroom with bath having a power shower over, W.C, wash basin, radiator, combined light & shaver point, part tiled walls

OUTSIDE

Parking: There is 1 parking space directly outside the front of the property.

Garden: are fully enclosed & paved for ease of maintenance with a handy garden shed & with gated side access to the rear.

LEASEHOLD WITH 84 YEARS REMAINING.

RENT OF £225.29 PCM FOR OTHER 60% SHARE OWNED BY WILLOW TREE HOUSING ASSOCIATION.

RESTRICTED TO BUYERS LIVING OR WORKING IN THE MID DEVON DISTRICT

SERVICES

COUNCIL TAX BAND 'B'

MAINS GAS

MAINS WATER & DRAINAGE

MAINS ELECTRIC


Floor Plan
THE SMALL PRINT

Money laundering;
All prospective purchasers will be required to provide photographic proof of identity as per the latest money laundering regulations and any delay in such provision will result in a delay of any offer proceeding.

The details contained within all 'Homeweb' properties have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate but should be checked by all parties, as they are not intended to form any part of a contract.  All statements and details contained within all property particulars are made as guidelines and without responsibility as to their accuracy by 'Homeweb', the vendor or lessor.  None of the statements contained within these particulars as to any property are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.  Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained within any of the particulars.  The vendors do not make or give and neither 'Homeweb' nor any person within their employment has any authority to give or make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.